Wednesday, March 2, 2011

MWM 32... Guest Sketcher: ME!

In early February, the fabulous Kristy Lee from ScrapbookSteals.com contacted me, asking if I would like to be a guest sketcher for them! I was SO excited. Honored. Nervous! All the guest sketchers before me had done such amazing work - not to mention Kristy's sketches every week! And then, I found out what papers I'd get to use for the sketch... Imaginisce's Enchanted collection! PERFECT for so many of my pictures of June! I was SO SO EXCITED! And, the timing couldn't have been better - this mid-week mojo came out the day before my birthday! :) It was so much fun!

Here is the sketch I came up with:

And here is the layout I created to go with my sketch, to showcase the awesome papers!:
All the die-cuts came with the collection, which made it so easy to complete this layout!

I made a few extra projects with this collection - because it is just so cute!
I made this card for my niece's birthday:

This was just another layout I made... because the theme seemed to fit!

And, I wanted to challenge myself to make a boy layout using this ultra girly paper collection:


No comments:

Post a Comment