Friday, July 8, 2011

Watch Out.. for that car (MWM 47)

I've had a little bit of catching up to do since I started working and have significantly less crafting time! This is a few weeks late, and several months after the accident happened!


Brock was at our neighbor's birthday party, and was running from their car into their house. He didn't notice the car in front of him had an open door, and he ran full speed into the edge, gashing his head open. We had a plastic surgeon stitch him up, and I'm so glad we insited! He told us that Brock had severed a muscle in his forehead, and if it hadn't been fixed correctly, he would have had a permanent dent in his forehead. Brock was mostly afraid of getting the shot to numb his head - but he didn't even know when it was done! :)

I used My Mind's Eye Alphabet Soup (boy) papers, thickers (with their own stitching), and the star border is cut from my circut!

No comments:

Post a Comment