Thursday, August 4, 2011

Happy Together (SS Topaz #1)

The start of a new year of scrapbooking as begun! And what a gorgeous layout to begin with!


I just picked up the My Mind's Eye Stella & Roze Hazel collection off ScrapbookSteals and couldnt' wait to use it! I love this picture of my mom and daughter and have been wanting to scrap it for quite a while. It went beautifully with these papers, and it all flowed and came together so easily! The most difficult part of this layout was coming up with the right thickers to use! 
I've seen these beautiful zipper trim flowers on Maya Road's facebook page and watched their youtube tutorials several times - and was completely delighted with I realized that some zipper trim was included with this kit! I knew immediate that I wanted to make a zipper trim flower with it - and I love how it came out! I am in love with this collection and with this layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment