Friday, May 25, 2012

Guest blogging on ScrapbookSteals!

Wow -- it has been a long time since I've blogged! A lot has changed in recent months, and I feel very honored to now be the buyer for ScrapbookSteals.com! As you may know, I've had a long time love affair with all of the Steal Network's daily deal sites, but never in my wildest dreams when I first found them did I think I'd ever be buying all those amazing products that come up for sale on my favorite website! It's been a few months now, and I feel like I'm finally in a groove.

That was when Kristy asked me if I'd guest blog. :) How could I say no?

Bo Bunny's Blast Off collection is so cute! It was perfect for Brock's Halloween pictures when he dressed as an astronaut monkey. The papers have all these cute little monkeys floating around in space. It also has so many cute layered and chipboard stickers that are prefect for adding dimension. This layout may be a little busy (much like Brock), but I really like it!


Then, I saw this picture from a few years ago at Lagoon (our local amusement park) with Jack and Brock on one of their favorite rides. The colors and the space ship could not have gone better with this collection. I love when after years of searching, I finally find the prefect collection to scrapbook a favorite photo!


The take note journaling tags are such a fun part of the kit. I love the torn edges and the cute shapes. And it forced me to hand write some journaling, which I'm not always good at doing, but I think it will be a special memory for my kids down the road.

I really fell more and more in love with Blast Off the more I worked with it. Thanks Kristy - it was my pleasure! This collection can be purchased today on scrapbooksteals.com!

1 comment: