Tuesday, May 31, 2011

(A little late) 3rd time... a charm? - mwm 41

I can't remember now what was going on the week of mid week mojo 41 - I think maybe training for work? Anyway, I was finally able to finish this layout! The sketch was provided by fellow ScrapbookSteals friend Sheryl Kloke!


I bought these 3 bugs in a rug papers a few months ago when my local scrapbook store (Robert's) was closing, and they were on clearance. I initially thought I'd use them for some zoo pictures most likely, but I loved the colors with these pictures of my oldest getting his 3rd (and not last) set of tubes. I used thickers for the title, and added some glimmer mist to the smaller set to turn them a slightly orange color. Not sure I'm in love with how the title came out. How with so many thickers do I have a hard time finding just the right ones for a layout? Anyway, I'm happy to finally have these pictures from 2008 scrapped!

No comments:

Post a Comment